Global’s new Zoma guest chairs are design sensitive guest seating featuring a wide flat, flared arms and elliptical tubular construction.
- The back of the chair is heavily compound curved to provide comfort and support in multiple seating positions.
- The rugged frame comes in a choice of Black (BLK), Tungsten (TUN), or Chrome (CHM) finish.
- Chairs are “Wall Safe.” Rear legs hit the baseboard first leaving clearance between the back of the chair and the wall, saving both the chair and the wall from damage.
- Arms are wide and full length, offering support to help stabilize the user as they sit or exit chairs. The gently curved arms are made from incredibly strong black fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Zoma is equipped with a polypropylene seat shroud that helps stabilize chairs when stacked and avoid frame imprints on upholstered seats.
- Zoma can be stacked up to 4 high on the floor.